The Trustees usually meet twice a year in the Spring and in the Autumn. Deadlines for applications are posted here for the forthcoming year.
Our next deadline for applications is midnight on 14th September 2018. A number of shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview by a panel of trustees. These interviews will take place in London on 18th and 19th October 2018. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their applications by close of business on 30th November 2018.
The following deadline for applications will be midnight on Friday 8th February 2019. A number of shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview by a panel of trustees. These interviews will take place in London and provisional dates for this are 21st and 22nd March 2019 (subject to change). Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their applications by close of business on 17th May 2019.
If you apply to us before the deadline and do not receive an acknowledgement by a week after the deadline you should contact us immediately by email. If you do not, consideration of your application may be delayed.
- Before making an application please read our guidelines carefully, you can find the link below in the downloads section.
- Once you have read the guidelines, please use this survey to check your eligibility - Click here.
- If the survey shows you are eligible, please download and complete a PPCF Application Form (Oct 2014).docx as a .docx file, and here it is as a .doc file PPCF Application Form (Oct 2014).doc. You may include a final page to this document for supplementary information if you wish.
- If you are unable to download these files please contact us by email using the address below.
- When emailing your application form please ensure that it is in Word, Pages, .pdf or LibreOffice format, and please re-name your document with your organisation's name. For example, (yourorganisationnameYY.docx) where YY is the current year. Please send applications to us by email only, ensuring that the email with attachments indicated below is below 2MB in size.
- Please also supply a set of the latest audited accounts and an annual report. These should also be sent electronically if at all possible, attached to the same email. If you do not have electronic copies of these documents please send hard copies to the address below. If they are too large, please either compress them or remove images and diagrams to bring your email down below 2MB. If you are a new organisation and do not have an annual report or audited accounts, please indicated this on your application and send us what you have.
- We prefer not to fund travel, particularly air travel, wherever possible due to its carbon footprint. Like many other organisations we are looking for ways to maintain contacts by other means. We can recommend Skype for phone calls, voicemail or small video conferences. Please let us know if you are a PPCF grantee and use another system that you would like us to recommend here.
- Note: We no longer accept applications on paper / by post.
- Organisations who have had an application turned down by PPCF are ineligible to re-apply within twelve months of that application.
PPCF Guidelines updated November 2017
Before you apply:
Our general policy is that every application received will be acknowledged by email within two weeks, or one week after the deadline (whichever is the sooner). If you do not receive an acknowledgement within this period please email us to check that your application has been received. If you do not do this there may be a delay in considering your application.
We are seeking to give brief feedback to everyone who submits an application to us. Please contact us for feedback one week after you have received the trustees decision.
Reporting and Other Correspondence
Reporting, Response, Feedback and Complaints:
You can download our reporting form here: PPCFReportTemplateOngoing.doc or as a pdf (last updated March '16). Whenever possible, reporting to us we would like you to mention the outputs of your work (i.e. what you did - reports produced and disseminated, meetings held, newsletters produced, activities undertaken etc); the outcomes from your work (i.e. the immediate results - increases in web site activity, responses from your target audience etc); and the impact (i.e. the ultimate achievements that relate to your goals). You are also required to confirm that all funding was spent according to charity law.
Reports should now be submitted to us electronically as we have moved away from a paper system. Reports are due one year after the date of the grant letter. Subsequent years funding, if previously agreed, are subject to our receiving a satisfactory report, and reporting on these should also be on an annual basis.
Please feel free to contact us by email with questions or feedback you may have.
If you wish to complain about about PPCF or any of its staff or trustees we request that you write to us. In the first instance please contact us by email or phone for the address. We will ask you to mark your envelope 'COMPLAINT F.A.O. CHAIR PPCF', and your letter will be forwarded un-opened to our Chair who will seek to address the issue responsively and promptly.